Businesses need to stay competitive. Cloud computing gives you the advantage to stay competitive. Having the latest and greatest infrastructure is an enormous cost savings. Saving you time and money is a critical component in any business model. Allows for product and services to market faster. Here is how:
- Flexibility – The second a company needs more bandwidth than usual, a cloud-based service can instantly meet the demand because of the vast capacity of the service’s remote servers. In fact, this flexibility is so crucial that 65% of respondents to an InformationWeek survey said “the ability to quickly meet business demands”
- Disaster Recovery – When companies start relying on cloud-based services, they no longer need complex disaster recovery plans. Cloud computing providers take care of most issues, and they do it faster.
- Automatic Software Updates – Cloud computing suppliers do the server maintenance – including security updates –themselves, freeing up their customers’ time and resources for other tasks.
- Cap-Ex Free – Cloud computing services are typically pay as you go, so there’s no need for capital expenditure at all. And because cloud computing is much faster to deploy, businesses have minimal project start-up costs and predictable ongoing operating expenses.
- Work from Anywhere – As long as employees have internet access, they can work from anywhere. This flexibility positively affects knowledge workers’ work-life balance and productivity.