EXPLORE – EXPERIMENT –CREATE – TRY
GlobalCluster NYC is a business initiative created to help two of the most important components in a global economy: Business innovation, and Information Technology Talent creation at all ages using trend technologies and new business models.
GC founder and CEO Opo Herrera, has been creating and executing curricula to upskill and reinvent information technology talent inside fortune 200 companies using disruptive methods and cost-effective solutions.
“We are at the beginning of a Fourth Industrial Revolution. Developments in previously disjointed fields, such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, robotics, IoT, 3D Printing, genetics, and biotechnology are all building on and amplifying one another.
Concurrent to this technological revolution is a set of broader socio-economic, geopolitical and demographic developments with nearly equivalent impact to the technological factors. We also find that on average respondents expect that the impact for nearly all drivers will occur within the next 5 years, highlighting the urgency for adaptive action today”.
We help to extend knowledge life-cycles to adapt new and unknown technologies and business model trends for K to 12 students and teachers
We always make our space (on premises or at your location) where k-12 students can explore and create science, technology, engineering and math with fun, hands-on activities and always with a focus on learning. Our labs provide inquiry-based workshops where kids use their own natural curiosity to make discoveries about the world around them.
- Learning must go beyond hard skills and formal qualifications; cognitive flexibility, critical thinking, active listening, design and logical/spatial creativity are need it to promote self-evolution.
- Talent is the new kind of diversity.
- 65% of children entering primary school today will ultimately end up working in completely new job types that don’t yet exist.
- Our activities are “learn, break & play”. Our approach is to work more behind scenes and let the kids be the leaders and natural learners.
- A soon as the activity is learned, these skills become life skills that can be used in any situation.
- We are delivering global competition skills. They are learning deeper so they can remember longer and learn by doing is imperative.
- Integrating these activities into your curriculum allow the instructor to assess what the students comprehend immediately and allow to adapt the curriculum accordingly.